- Invitation: Photoshop (inspired by another invitation I found on Google)
- "Happy Birthday" Banner, hats, plates, cups, and napkins were purchased at www.BirthdayExpress.com, "Anchor's Aweigh" theme
- Instructions for hand-made paper windmills, click here. Double sided scrapbook paper purchased at Michaels and brads can be found at any office supply store. We used chop-sticks for the stick.
- Nautical Flags (1 set): 2 wooden dowels, 5 sheets of double sided decorative scrapbook paper, and rope. All items can be purchased at Michaels.
- "AHOY" toothpicks (cut out and glue) template.
- Nautical clip art template
- White frames: Ikea $.99
- Nautical "I'm One!" hat: www.Diapers.com
|The 'one' is reversed on accident by yours truly. oops!|
|The loveliest little family|
|The girls enjoying Nick's party|